Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, November 3


Believe me when I say:

I. Do. Not. Remember. Coming. Home.
I do not remember leaving the club, I do not remember what happened. My last recollection of anything at all last night was talking to random girl #1, having a beer with her, then talking to random girl's friend SMURF (HAHA YES I MANAGED TO TALK TO SMURF; TAKE THAT!) and her mentioning she is on a yeast-free diet therefore no beer for her; I think it was something along the lines of "yeast infection" hmmm. Or maybe I was imagining things. Bartender and I had a mini screaming session as well..

"DRINK!!! AW COME ON!!
"Nooooooooooooooo you're evil! The shot was horrible!"
"JUST ONE BEER, COME ON!"
"NoooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOOooOoo -wail wail wail-"


Go figure.

On the lighter side of things, I managed to drink enough to get the guts to do whatever, and have fun; but on the flipside, I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING KANINA. Blackout drinking is so frustrating; kids, I hope you learnt a lesson. Drinking is fun until it reaches the point where you can't remember; then, it becomes BOH LIAO.

And upon reading my sent messages, I vaguely recall the cab driver wanting a peck from me.

SO HAM SUP.
(Don't worry I was sane enough to politely reject)
More details of a fantastic story later. Involves me, a brand new (cute) shirt, lots of red wine and black sambuca.

P.S: References to girls/boys being cute under the influence of alcohol are not counted.
---

I just heard from shocking news from siok..
EEYER.
EEYER!!!!
EEEEEEEYERRRRRR.

OMG!

Fucking disgusting.
Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.
FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Jerage, pea: UPDATING TIME!

"When do you wanna dance with me?"
"DIU LEI LOU MOU FAT CHANCE!"


P.S: I just found out it wasn't a yeast infection, but a throat infection. Hahaha.
P.P.S: Not the whole fucking world revolves around you, missy.
---

After an entire day's worth of bitching/gossiping/laughing/talking/nua-ing, I am so drained.

I don't understand how people can be so self-absorbed they don't realise what's going on. Ah well.

MORE STORIES LATER; TIME TO TAK CHEK.
(This is like the most happening word now lah, so I must be cool too)

Moment of the Day:
I was smiling to myself while walking along the streets, and siok suddenly turned to me and said:

"wah lao eh, ni wei she me zhe me chou?!"

Thanks. I shall make it a point not to smile anymore.
And I have the softest lips ever, apparently. Hurhur.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New